Monday, August 8, 2011

I think it's fixed?

Blogger that is... We'll see at the end and if you folks could comment and let me know? Yesterdays is still screwed.

Got up late today and barely made it to work on time. Took oatmeal and the powder for a protein shake to work as I didn't have time beforehand. I did eat it, and was the only manager on. I ran around like crazy and was trying to get some HR shit done by sending a text to my HR manager. She missunderstood and then when I tried to explain she basically blamed it all on me and point blank asked if I'd eaten yet.

Fuck.

This is how my life is going to be now?

I can't fuck up, I'll lose my job. So, I'm going to follow this food plan so I can drop the fat pounds, and look skinnier overall. Then when they all leave me alone, stop eating again. I should be able to hit 135 doing it the proper way, plan to do it by the end of August. Then 130 by end of Sept. Yeah, sounds like a loooooooooooooooong time but given that i've spent the last 6 monhts bouncing around 140-150 I'll take the long go.

Tomorrow is the day I feared. I do expect to be pulled from the store. They're not letting me do a H+S meeting tomorrow, and there will be people in the store. I will hide. I just have to make it through the end of the day. If they boot me, starving is ahead.

1 comment:

Nasimiyu said...

i hope the plan works!! gahhh, your work situation sounds kind of crazy... i don't know if I'd be able to deal... comments now work although it is a little wonky on yesterday's post but it worked eventually and also it opens comments in a new page which I haven't seen before (not a pop up window) and which is kind of cool, i guess, Hope you're having an alright day luv! xx