Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Almost Done

I'm almost done packing. There's some shit that still needs to be packed but it will have to wait for morning. I'm exhausted.



Despite the fact that I've eaten almost nothing today, I think I'm still around 600 cals, but probably burned that much at the gym. Elliptical for 25min, 15 min on the spin bike, and a ton of arms exercises with my trainer. I ate strawberries with nutella (4 of them) and some prunes. I had some apricots when my Dad showed up to help me pack up the trailer, and some chips and salsa at the end of it all with a glass of wine.


I'm hoping for 144 by morning. Just tea, water and vitamin water for as long as I can in the morning, I'll tell my Dad I ate early. He's all excited as it will be a free lunch for him but I'm worried about eating lunch. I'd rather not. I'll probably just have a salad and skip dinner.



Hoping that I'm watching my friends kid tomorrow night and can avoid dinner also. The gym was awesome as usual, but wierd. I know he's almost done and I need the preparation for while I'm on my own but I don't like it. I want things to be back to normal again.... They will, just a new normal. As long as he's still my trainer I'll be ok.



I have to go to bed. Got to be up in just over 5 hours....

No comments: