Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggh

So..... Up a bit late, but still on time. Went to get gas and had a good laugh driving down the road and having to brake for 4 deer crossing the road at the pedestrian crosswalk in the dawn light. Pity I didn't have the camera ready. Loaded up the car, my Dad showed up and we left. We got to the big city, unloaded the van and dropped off the U Haul.


By the time he was starving it was 2pm and I still hadn't eaten. I ordered a starter spinach salad (240cals) and dumbass ordered the twist bread also. 2 of those for about 250cals each and I was full enough for a bit. I had to then satisfy my sweet craving so I ate a kit kat, then once home, an Aero bar. I watched my friends kid with 2 diet caffiene free cokes and then had to satify yet another sweet craving. I ended up eating a bunch of chocolate covered ju jubes, 3/4 piece of carrot cake, 1/4 piece of iced chcolate cake and 3/4 of a vanilla slice. If that wasn't bad enough they had the last of the fresh french bread for $1 so I bought a loaf. I probalby ate half of it (minus the crust) but I did do some s&s.


I feel disgusting. I've put on 2lbs since this morning. I really hope it works its way out by morning as I've asked to do measurements. It's kinda fitting. It's our last, or second last session, we will be 3 days shy of 8 months since we started working together and it's the last time I will be measured at the gym... hopefully not forever. It's an early session tomorrow, go till 11am and then home to clean.


Clean, clean clean move, pack shit, get rid of stuff, do a walk out, and get as much of my damage deposit back as possible. I'm going to splurge and get the full body massage, try for friday evening/late afternoon. I can seriously enjoy it, and fully rest after. Also, skip dinner at my parents too. Saturday morning chiro and go yell at the gym.


Food for today? Too fucking much. For tomorrow? As little as physically possible. I will have my post gym protein ( yogurt) and go nuts cleaning. I'm full from my binge, so hopefully I can go all day/night with minimal food. Perhaps some prunes? Toss out what I can, and pack the rest. See if I can pretty much go sans mange from tonight until Sunday, I should be able to get a few pounds gone.


Ugh, if only I hadn't binged. I must gain back control.



And WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE EDITING!!! I'm FED THE FUCK UP of editing my posts so they're not one big run on sentence. See if third time is a charm?

No comments: