Friday, April 1, 2011

One More Day

I slept in a bit and woke up in time to get to the gym. I was so tired. My legs are tired, my physical being is exhausted. I need to just chill but I can't. My trainer noticed it too and I blamed it on lack of sleep. I made it through the hour and he suggested I buy some caffinated energy booster (not an energy drink. These have no sugar and are only 5 calories) I did but it wasn't as good as the pills he gave me last week. I need to find some like that.



Home and straight into cleaning for a few solid hours. I got almost everything done and am staying the night in my sleeping bag in the living room.


I was doing fine for food today. I didn't eat ANYTHING until about 7pm and I had some pretty miserable cravings earlier also. I ended up heading to Stupidstore to get a salad, but ended up with a salad, a single piece of white chocolate almond bark, a few chocolate covered raisins, a croissant, a jr chicken from mcdicks and I think that was all. I ate most of the actual chicken patty and dumped the bread, mayo and lettuce, I had a few bites of the croissant but chucked the rest and spat out at least one mouthful. I ate all of the almond bark and the raisins and half of the salad. I have no idea how many calories it was.



Tomorrow is another busy day but a good one I hope. It's payday for one, so off to buy tax software, Black Swan and Love And Other Drugs (if they have blu ray) and blinds to replace mine that the cats destroyed. Hitting a friends for coffee bright and early, then back home to finish packing etc. Somewhere in there I'd like to hit up GNC to see if they have anything similar to what my trainer gave me last week. Gym in the afternoon, tons of cardio as I don't think we'll do much weights as it's my last official session, more going over what I've learned so far. Food? Well, I will have to eat I suppose, but when I'm not sure. I've got a 1.5 hr massage at 6:15 to 7:45 (ahhhhhh I will so need it!) and won't be able to eat much later than that.



It'll all be figured out as I go.

No comments: