Thursday, October 20, 2011

4 Days

I'm at day 4 with no scale.... and I feel like I'm doing awesome on the limited food intake. It really is keeping me strong not knowing what that number is. Now, I'm not totally not eating, coz that would send me down stupid paths. EX: Today I had 2 cups of tea, one coffee, 1 Pepsi max, tons of water, a salad with cucumber, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, a 110 cal dressing (high but meh at this point) a bunch of pineapple, a few grapes, canteloupe and a bit of trail mix. Maybe 600 cals. The day before, maybe 600 cals, day before around 300 cals. IN all that still doing some small workouts at home.

Work has been great. HR manager was bugging me today so I spilled some beans about how my boss likes to put me down and never gives me any good feedback. Basically its killing me and he needs to stop. She promises there'll be a meeting down the line. I really hope it helps.

Supposed to go out tomorrow. Food and alcohol. I want to skip out instead.

1 comment:

Nasimiyu said...

i'm also always much stronger without a scale... so much so that i've decided not to replace mine. My roomie has one though, but I only allow myself to use it once a week