Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thwarted by the can opener

Got up at 8am, just in time, but later than I wanted. However, meant there was no time for food, even if I'd wanted some. Instead me and my mug of tea ran out the door. Around 10am I ate a rice cake, and once back at home avoided all food. Another rice cake around 3pm and back into town. Binged, for lack of a better word, on a bunch of trail mix (that stuff is killing me.... but I'm kinda glad its' not chocolate raisins anymore) then when I got to where I used to live, purged a massive chunk of it.

Home, did some yoga and then decided I should have soup. Except I couldn't figure out the stinkin can opener, so no soup. I did have a whole wheat bun though, but I can't have gone over 300 cals, for the second day in a row.

I was 148.9 this morning, 148.3 before the bun and tea. I think I'll do one more weight before bed then put it away for the week again. Hopefully this week is better for loss!!!! 146 by Saturday is the goal.

No comments: