Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Slow Start

I hit 152.5 the next morning.... means I have to get to 138 by Dec 31st. Which would be the exact same weight I was last new years and I did that in the same time period but way too many ups and downs due to the starve/binge cycle.

I'm down to 149 this morning which is ahead of the 2lbs/week goal I set myself. However, I feel fatter. I've been neglecting my workouts and it's probably muscle mass I'm losing.

I need to find my focus again, my constant pre-occupation with not eating much compared to my constant thoughts of food I can not eat. I wouldn't have dreamed of eating chocolate this time last year! It needs to go away! The occasional bread/muffin will be allowed for the metabolism boost thing but that's about it.

Tomorrow and Friday are no chocolate days. Saturday will be permitted.

Going home after donating more time to work tomorrow. Home as in the 2 hr drive south, hopefully it won't snow (we had a forcast today, but it didn't so far!). Gotta go get the stupid car fixed.

I'm so exhausted. So tired.

Thanks for your comments :) I need the motivation :)

3 comments:

Run said...

I miss hearing from you. It's weird not seeing you and Lexi on the turtles thread.

xxx

Nasimiyu said...

good job on being ahead of schedule! just stay strong and stay on track! <3

All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost said...

Yeah this time last year I was in a completely different mind set, I wouldn't have ever thought of eating pizza and snickers. Ugh:(
At least you are losing though! Keep up the good work. We'll eventually find that motivation again.