Friday, October 14, 2011

That I Would Be Good

Even if I lost 10lbs...

From an Alanis song I got to listen to on my way home from work.

I got another interview for that job offer. Don't know if I'll do it yet. I love my job, hate my boss.

I managed to eat very lightly today but I'm pissed as I got home and I'm the SAME weight as I was before I left for the gym and work... bah!!!! I can only hope I"m down at least 1lb tomorrow. Can't afford anymore lame days.

I figured I'd have about 400cals but I did eat some trail mix. I'm hungry now but all I need is a tea or something. Too bad I gotta go to sleep.

Planning for another light day tomorrow and hitting up the gym.

1 comment:

Nasimiyu said...

i hope your interview went well! Don't worry about being the same weight. It wasn't a gain, and no losing could be due to so many factors!! You're doing really well! xx