Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fuel

I began to crumble today. I ate honey coated almonds and some chocolate covered caramel balls, and a pack of gummy candy. All adding up to around 500 cals.


Then with some help from a friend I tossed out my salad and yogurt. I hate wasting food but it felt good to toss it. I think from now on I will only eat half and toss the rest.


I got to the gym, still dealing with a serious chocolate craving, and put in my 2 hours of classes. Towards the end of Zumba I felt my resolve crumbling. I wanted sweets and bad stuff.


Instead I got back to my locker and found my fuel on facebook.


I like him, he's cute. I'd definatly sleep with him, but I'd never date him. He's a friend, someone I have let get close to me which is unusual for me.


His girlfriend is fucking gorgeous. I will never be that beautiful.


But I will be thinner.

1 comment:

kes said...

Sometimes when I have chocolate craving I eat straight cocoa powder. It's very bitter and gets rid of the craving. But you could make hot cocoa or something chocolaty and low cal. Mix cocoa powder with water, sugar (or artificial sweetener), and salt and heat it. No idea how much of anything. It's also a personal preference thing. Or buy the packets from a store. There are diet hot chocolate mixes that have like 25 cals. But straight cocoa kills my cravings real fast. You could buy sugar-free chocolate syrup too for a chocolate fix. You could dip pretzels or grahmcrackers or things like that in it. Or buy chocolate animal crackers. I bought some yesterday and there's 130 cals in 16 crackers. Those are good for a chocolate fix. I loooove chocolate in case you couldn't tell. :)