Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend

I headed home thinking I'd go for a day. I stayed the night.


It was a little bit of awesome. I really needed it, the chance to be away and not with family or overbearing people.


Food wise it was meh.... I was fine driving down, had a fiber bar for 150cals and then a salad (probalby around 300 coz I used the damn dressing that came with it...) and then hit the gym. We had an awesome workout and then off to his house. I showered and he had a chocolate banana protein shake waiting for me after. It tasted amazing but damn I'm guestimating at least 300 cals, and that's without the protein powder calorie content! He then pulls out half a packet of Chips Ahoy cookies so I took one and nibbled. When there were 2 left he teased me about having another so I did. Then he fed me pasta which I picked at, eating it one by one. He didn't say anything......


We watched 'An Idiot Abroad' which is AMAZING. So funny. Asshole moments but I can't wait for season 2. I was almost falling asleep at the end but when it was all over and done and bed time I was wide awake (typical....).


Woke up as the sun was rising (beautiful view!) with a sore left glute muscle and had to keep rolling over after that. Annoying but I still slept till 10am. An espresso later and I was out the door.


Hit my old work to say hi, hit the damn bulk place for too much garbage (aka chocolate) and then to a friends. From there to my parents and then to Starbucks where I got my last half priced frappe (java chip non fat no whip... sooooo sweet... ) and then to Little Ceasers where I bought a cheese pizza and crazy bread. 3 pieces of bread and 2.5 pieces of pizza later I felt adequatly disgusting enough and started heading home.


148 when I got home 147 now.


Fuck.


I was 144.5 on his scales this morning. I'm hoping for a max of 146 by morning.


New store again tomorrow. Then I get to find out how long it will take me to get all across the city to get to Zumba. ... hope I make it otherwise I'll be pissed.


Need sleep now....

No comments: