Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ups and downs....

I was up today. 144.0. I bet I won't be down tomorrow :(


I got to work later than I wanted, rushed through the set up and then into the class. The supervisor I have (I'm her boss) seems a tad eager, as in wanting to take over the meeting. I asked them for help, not to just jump in and take over. Other than that it was good...


Until I think of what I ate. I bought sugar and candy shit yesterday intending on having none of it. I ended up eating almost the entire bag of marshmallows and a chunk of the 'licorice' ( I can't call it licorice. It's not real. It's that fake sour candy crap). I even ate chips. Not even going to bother doing a ketosis test in the morning.


Where is my self control? I don't deserve to be thin if I can't control myself.


Hit the gym. As soon as I got on the elliptical I could feel it in my legs. I'm tired. I've done something every day since last Thursday. Tomorrow is the double class and swimming. Maybe I'll take Thursday off? Or not as I might not get to go on Friday night.


See how my weight and eating goes.


Last day of May. I lost 3.6lbs. Not what I wanted, short by 1.4lbs. Same goal for this month. Lose 5lbs. Hopefully today won't hurt me too much as I skipped dinner.


I ache, I feel my muscles crying out for rest and protein. I need sleep.

No comments: