Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Surprise Myself

Sometimes.


I got up, lazed around, and went for a run. Was awesome despite having to stop to watch a momma and poppa Canada goose with 6 or so babies wander down the trail. Well worth the stop though. Managed no food until I binged at Stupidstore before work.


However, I Managed to throw up most of it. I was surprised as to how easy it was given it was chocolate and peanuts/almonds.


I then ate half the satsuma, half the apple, half of my salad, and half of my steamed veggies. I may even make a hot chocolate and only have half of that too ;)


I've got a growly stomach. Love that feeling. But the damn scale has me way up again. I was down again this morning. I'm hoping that's due to the awful bloating.


Monday. One month on Monday. I can't wait to do measurements.


And I got more fuel today. If only they keep posting pictures.


Kes-Thanks for the chocolate tip. I will have to think of that before I do stupid things like today. I have a 45cal hot chocolate that I'm trying to save for when i've been good (as in not today after my binge but I may anyways.) I even have a tin of cocoa here.

No comments: