Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sucess!!

I've completed a fast. A proper fast. I usually end up having a brothy soup at the end of the old fasts, but this one is all good. I've had less than 100 cals in beverages, and not a single morsel of food. I've had tea, coffee, a cafe americano from Starbucks, 10cal Crystal light, 45 cal hot chocolate and more tea. My walk turned into a 45min run too.


I just can't wait t see the scales in the morning!!! About time they went down (yeah, 150.0 was a kick in the crotch this morning!!!)


I bought groceries today. Tons of fruit and salads. I got cottage cheese too for the protein mix that up with a tomato and cucumber for a 100cal dinner. I also bought almonds and some liccorice allsorts (the minis'). I'm hoping that if i keep them in the house it'll stop the stupid binges where i buy an entire bag and eat the lot.


Tomorrow I'm hoping to run when I get up, then go to work. I was hoping to make it till noon with no food (it'd be about 36hours on a fast then) so we'll see if i can do it.


Measurements tomorrow. Kinda scared.


Using twitter more (@Toomi_k) and went through and deleted a ton of facebook posts. Trying to avoid FB for a while..


Bed time.

No comments: