Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nobody likes you,

Everyone left you.
They're all out without you,
Having fun...


I'm back on FB. Don't know if my fucked up mood just sorta started to pass or what. I started talking to 'S' again, mostly coz I miss talking to him. I'm still sad that no one messaged me or anything, but it was only a few days and had I disappeared for longer it might have made an actual impact.


Whatever.


Work is busy. Loads of stuff going on. I've got 3 major tasks on the go, with one ending tomorrow. I'm feeling a little less stressed.


It's still pissing it down. It's rained all day. All last night. It's not supposed to stop until Sunday. There's a heavy rainfall warning in effect. The river is going to flood, especially as 'run-off' is just really getting going. It also means that I probably wont' be out running on Sunday, or biking, or roller blading.... It may just be a walk downtown or something lame. Every where else will be pure slosh and mud. Saturday will end up being a gym day too probably. Zumba tomorrow (the 'private' class that I ended up being invtied too :)) and of course my normal monday thru weds.


I skipped the gym today. I was just so damn tired. It felt good though, just to chill at home, organize my room a bit more. I ended up eating a bit more than I wanted, but I'll be ok.


Today... Well, I've had at least 60g carbs. Probalby not quite 65. I'm hungry right now. It's 1030pm and my stomach is almost growling. I dropped to 144 by the time I got home. After dinner (steamed veggies and soup) I was 146.5, but then before tea I was 145.5. I'm hoping I may hit 144 tomorrow :) That would be 4lbs in 5 days. I can totally deal with that.


Payday tomorrow. Lady I'm living with told me that since I helped her out and helped with the cleaning so much (coz it desperatly needs it here) she's only charging me $200. that's AWESOME, given that I am overdrawn on my credit card. I gotta sit down this weekend and figure bills and shit out. I realy need new boots for hiking as I"ve got to wear them in, and a new backpack. That's around $200-300 depending on the shoes ( I want good quality as they'll last a few years!). Plus pay bills.


Bah. That's for tomorrow. For tonight I"m going to watch You've Got Mail as I just downloaded it, and go to sleep with another cup of tea.

No comments: