Monday, May 16, 2011

One Year

I started the other blog one year ago today.


I weighed 187.7lbs. Down from my high of 191.


I was 146.5 this morning, not happy with that. So that makes it 41lbs I've lost in a year? Not happy with that either.


I kinda binged today. I ate gummy worms at work, and then this evening on my drive I ate a hershey bar, box of glosette raisins, half a burger and a diet soda.


I couldn't get much out.


Tomorrow I start a 'new year', if you will.


I had set a goal of trying to get to 140. I got there, and then gained again.


I have my goals now, they're of course lower. Next goal (besides getting below 140) is to fit into the size smaller of the jeans I fell in love with on Friday.


Way to do it, eat less, eat smart. Cut the junk. I did so well for so long and then in January somewhere I gave myself the ok to do stupid things like eat sugar.


I need to go to the gym, or even just a walk. Do sit ups and push ups daily, Yoga once a week if I can.


Drink green tea.


Always drink water.


Avoid the bakery/candy sections.


Focus on the next drop. Always going downwards.


May 16th..... one year later. I want to be past my final goal this time next year.

No comments: