Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tedious Sucess?

I'm down this morning. Not by much but back under the dreaded 150. I'm down again from this morning so I'm hoping I will be down again in the morning. Big day at the gym tomorrow with the 2 classes, one weights, one cardio. Perhaps some more cardio after? Maybe not as I'm pretty sure my roomie is out on Wednesday nights so I'll pull out the guitar and play a bit.


I ate about 600 cals. I still ate some stupid shit, like 6 m&m peanuts, a tea biscuit, and a leftover egg from Easter, maybe 150 cals total. Other than that I had salad, apple, rice cake, tea, coffee, vitamin water, loads of water, steamed veggies with 70 cals of tinned salmon for dinner. I was feeling kinda hungry but a low cal hot chocolate took care of that.


I left my damn coffee mug at work. Sad about that. I'll just take a bit of milk and use one of the breakfast tea things I got with my Keurig coffee set. Similar on food, if not practically the same (minus the biscuit and chocolate of course).


They should be announcing the new management team for the new store this week. I really hope I've got it.


I also may be dreaming a bit but despite the fact that I've done nothing but bounce around the same damn 10lbs in the last few months, I swear my legs are getting leaner. Definatly around my calves and knees. 2 weeks till I do measurements to confirm. I will not touch the tape measure until then.

No comments: