Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today

Didn't go as planned, but then again when does it?


I went for a run in the rain, then decided to hit the chocolate when I got home. That basically set the tone for the day. I gained 2.5lbs from yesterday and probably didn't lose it today.


I went to the gym this evening too. Did30 min on the bike and almost an hour of weights/abs. It won't be enough to counter the crap I ate after.


Chad and I are doing the ketogenic diet, but obviously taking it to a new extreme. She started today, I start tomorrow. My plan is to go with tea for breakfast, salad and fruit for lunch, water and juice for snacks, fruit for pre gym snack, and hopefully just tea for after the gym. If I do cave, I've got veggies.


It's only 2 weeks I get to do this, so we'll see how it goes.


I have to be at work in a few hours, I really have to go sleep.


Oh, played the new guitar today. Still haven't decided on a name. I'm thinking either 'Saint Jimmy' or 'Whatsername'.


Kes, thank you for the encouragement and advice. Greatly appreciated and I will probalby refer back to that a lot in the upcomming days :)

No comments: