Saturday, May 7, 2011

Purge

I managed to do it a bunch of times today. At least some of the calories won't be consumed.


Today happened, and is now over. No more bakes sales, teas, dinners etc until Thanksgiving. I ate way to fucking much. I bought a ton and took most of it to work where they loved it. I just have to survive after church without buying anything. I don't think I have cash left so I should be ok in that area.


I went for a run this morning. Took about 30 min and it was awesome. I'm hoping to do the same in the morning, rain or shine. It's pissing it down right now.


Was 148.5, then after the run was 147.0 and when I got home 151.5lbs. I'm so fucked for Monday weigh in, doesn't matter if my scale was off and added 2lbs. I needed to be 147. Can I still get there?


I'm slightly concerned about the new focus on purging, but I really shouldn't be eating enough to warrant it. It will come in handy when i'm forced out for dinners etc, like the one at the end of this month for work. Even if I just purge salad, it's not being digested. Better than laxatives?


Who the fuck knows. I don't care. Maybe I will when I'm thin.

No comments: