Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekends Suck

I always seem to gain weight. I did hit a nice 142.5lbs, but now am 145. just before bed. I ate a stupid amount of finger pastries after church today, and nothing until a ton of chocolate covered ju jubes at around 8pm after my run.


2 cups of tea later :(


Yup. 145.0.


I'm going to have another cup of tea so probably back up to 145.5.


However, it is nice to be bitching about being too high at 145 instead of 154, or 149.


Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day... I have to be at the store by 11am and I was contemplating a run before. I may just sleep instead and go hiking boot browsing before heading into work. Do some work for a bit, then off to the gym. Have to come up with an entire presentation for work for tuesday and I'm a bit stressed. At the gym I'll do Zumba and pehaps attempt a leg work out.


I used my Nike app today (it's FREE right now!!!! If you have an iPhone, iPod, or iPad GO GET IT!!!!) to track my run. 4.76miles in 56min. Slow, but the first half mile was a massive hill I just walked.


Food tomorrow... I gotta eat those damn eggs. Scrambled eggs for breakfast (90cals, if I add salsa, another 10cals, but around 4g carbs), some kind of fish (I bought sardines today. I've also got tuna and salmon) with salad (depending on the fish, 100-150cals, 0-4g carbs) then my cottage cheese, cucumber and tomato mix for pre gym snack. Take a yogurt too. That's about 350-400 cals.... add in a pepsi max, water and more than likely a starbucks and it sounds like a plan! Post gym some steamed veggies. Nice and low on carbs.


I have to find the ketosis pee sticks tomorrow. There's a brand by Beyer called Ketostix so I'm going to check out drug stores. If that fails, I'll just order them online.


I'm also trying to comment on others blogs but I'm having massive issues. I keep being redirected to log in over and over and over. Apparently it's a glitch they're working on, but until then sorry :(

No comments: