Monday, May 9, 2011

Write Off

That was today.


I ate 2 mini oatmeal chocolate chip muffins by 9am.


I ate my salad and apple (I forgot to buy yogurt)


I then ate two of the frosted cupcakes that were left in the office.


Then the banana I took and half a rice cake.


Somewhere in there I also had a handful of Mike and Ikes after finding a quarter at the bottom of my purse.


After the gym I hit Stupidstore. I walked out with no yogurt (none left! They apparently have having some crazy sale on the stuff.) but with licorice allsorts, white chocolate almond bark, ju jumbes, and chocolate covered raisins. I ate the lot.


Then I tried to purge. I got some up, but not enough to count really.


I ate steamed broccoli and am now having a cup of tea. I really need laxatives.....


I have to say no. NO


NO


NO!!!!


How easy is it to say no?


I need to actually do it.

No comments: