Thursday, May 5, 2011

Okie Dokie

I was fine today. I ate at 1pm after having WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much coffee and tea. I was almost vibrating from having too much. On the way home from work I ate half a burger and drank a few gulps of milkshake. Tried to purge it with no success.


I then ended up eating a bunch of cookies and managed to very successfully purge those. But then ate 3 custard tarts (3? 2? Can't remember) and a bunch of pepermints I made for this weekend.


Bleck.


Hopefully this doesn't fuck up the scales tomorrow.


Can I just skip this weekend? Stupid bake sale. Maybe I'll forget to take money and get very caught up volunteering.


Weekend after I go home. I need to be a few lbs lighter.... like under 145. I"m close. If I didn't screw up too much today I should be at most 2.5lbs away. I can do that in a week ;)

No comments: