Thursday, July 14, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand BINGE!

Another day.... work was work. I got to see my old boss and kinda unload on her. She's not happy with how things have gone but hopefully as the district managers return from all their vacations things will look up a bit. For now I will continue to try to be perfect.


And I fucking binged. I hurt from yesterday so decided to skip the gym and instead hit Stupidstore for a nice binge. Oh, also found a fish and chip shop in town (considering I'm an ex-pat finding a chippy here i very difficult as I'm incredibly particular) that actually tastes not too bad. Which of course is a bad thing.


I was 147.5 this morning. I'm 150.5 now.


Next plan is to do 500 and 5 in 5.


500 cals max ever day for the next 5 days and a minimum weight loss of 5lbs from what ever I am tomorrow morning. Zumba tomorrow, run on Saturday, run or ride on Sunday, gym monday and tuesday.


Done. Last binge today for the summer. I am getting THIN as of now!


Kes: Thanks :)


Wander: Try a Zumba class! It's so much fun! I go in track pants and a tshirt coz I'm self conscious. Just try it once. If you hate it, don't ever go back. But you may surprise yourself. I sure as hell did. Have a FANTASTIC trip!


Came back from vacation to find new followers :) Yay! And HI!!! *waves*


I swear I'll catch up on blogs tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!! i binged yesterday too :( but we'll make up for it and then some! :) <3

kes said...

I hope your 500 and 5 in 5 plan works out! Good luck!