Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

What a weekend!!!! Here's the down-lo!


Saturday I packed and hit the road. Got to town later than I wanted, but it wasn't too late. No appointments available for getting my hair cut so I bought jeans instead. Finally managed to comfortably fit into a 29! First time I can remember. Next up, the 28's...need to lose some fat on my ass and legs first though. Went grocery shopping for the camping trip, grabbed a bunch of chocolate munchies but I didn't eat more than a few pieces of it. Got to my parents just in time to change, pick a few pieces of lettuce off the salad I brought and hit Shanes.

We went to the local park and had a training session outdoors. First time I've ever hung from the monkey bars by me knees before! It wasn't too much hard work, mighty warm though. After we sat on the grass and hung out for a bit. Saying goodbye outside of his place I got another of his awesome hugs. Most of the time I get a hug that's a half hug from a guy, one of those 'friend' slap you on the back kind of hugs, but Shane's hugs are epic. It's the full on hug, my head on his chest, both arms around my back, mine around his. No back slapping involved. Yes, I'm over detailing this as it's one of the very few times that I ever receive a proper hug from someone I don't mind it from. Anyways, we stood outside and chatted for a bit then I finally said I had to bail as I was meeting someone else. He stuck his hand out behind him and i grabbed it. It was just a wierd moment, but cool all the same.


Raced home, showered, and headed out to meet a new friend. She's a bodybuilder, competed last week and is competing again in another weekend, also uses the same trainer as I. We sat, we chatted, we drank coffee. She's in incredible shape. I would love to look like that. It takes some serious work, a super strict diet but damn it would be worth it.


Sunday morning, got up, prepped the food, and hit my friends house. We loaded up the car and off we went. Started off by almost fighting over McDonalds breakfast. I didn't want it, she did. I ended up eating A&W lunch instead. And that began the destruction.


I ate all night, fresh food and shit food. In the morning I managed a 10 minute run. My friend wasn't too happy. I didn't want to drink, smoke etc. I just am not that person anymore. We figured it out enough to go horseback riding and got to see an eagle fight a hawk over prey. We had a fantastic time.


Tuesday we headed home and got ink along the way. All this weekend I've been contemplating the bbing thing. I mean, it's hard core exercise. It's a VERY strict diet. I certainly wouldn't go for the most musclar category, more like bikini or fitness, and they only look like that until their dark spray tan washes off, have a drink of water (they dehydrate for a day or so before), and they eat a real meal. It's nutritional hell from what I hear. I want to do it. I want to try it. Maybe, just maybe I can be comfortable with my body. Maybe this will help?


Today I hung out at home, laundry etc until about 3pm before heading into work. I'm still bitter. I"m still pissed, I will just hide it and use it to fuel me as there won't be calories fueling me, or not that many.


Hit the gym, double class. It was awesome, got a nice sweat worked up. The instructor is one of the few people I've told in my life that I want to try bbing (Shane, the new friend I made on Saturday and my parents being the others), and she's also one of the even more exclusive members of the group that knows about my food issues. She let me know she's got someone in mind to train me but I wasn't able to talk to her much more after that.


I dunno. Part of me is horrified at finding a new trainer as it feels disloyal, however, I will need someone. I also got a message from my old trainer today and I feel like he's giving up on his new gym. He could be having one of his moods though, I can't tell from 2hrs drive away.


Anyways... I got down to 142.8 on Sunday morning. 148.5 this morning (after laxatives Tuesday night). I was 149.5 last time I checked, so I can only hope for 148.5 again. Got a lunch that I think is more of a pry session than two old co-workers getting together, gonna aim for salad and hit the gym after. No dinner of course. Back to trying to starve off the pounds.


Bed... work tomorrow.

2 comments:

All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost said...

Glad you're back! Have missed your post!
You might have gained, but at least you had fun on your trip:) I leave for Florida Saturday and have bought some food that will hopefully help me from bingeing my face off! I have worked so hard and I'm going to try not to let this week long vaca F it up:(
You will be back down soon! It's probably not all real weight anyways. Should shed off fast:) good luck!

kes said...

Good luck with the BBing thing. I hope you try it and like it. Sounds like you had plenty of fun though. Stay strong.