Friday, July 8, 2011

TFIF!

It wasn't a bad day... overall. 143.5 this morning. Work was ok too. Just me and my boss, no one else. I got a bunch of stuff accomplished, and a few other things.


My boss made mention of my 'medical' condition that has me running to the bathroom every '10 minutes'. He jokingly asked if it was a bladder infection, I laughed and said no (coz it isn't). I think he knows. I'm scared he knows. But part of me is relieved he knows.


I had lunch with him today. I ate Opa, greek salad, pita bread and souvlaki. It was yummy. I ate it all. Felt terrible after.


After work I hit up the Zumba class. I love the friday one. It's supposed to be invitation only with punch cards you pay for. The instructor has invited me a few times. I've offered to pay for the class and she's brushed me off more than once. I went, I had fun, I really enjoy the class.


She knows that I have purging tendancies. I was sick, she asked, it felt good to tell someone. But I told her I was 'recovering' which I guess is half-assed truthful. I don't want to be binge/purging. I'd rather restrict. After the class was done and I was leaving the changeroom she asked if I was feeling better. I wanted to cry. I am. Kinda. I didn't binge, but I ate more than I wanted too (fucking pita). I told her it's harder some days than others, again the truth.


So here I am. Friday night. Sitting at home with the Stampede happening mere blocks from where I am, instead watching Gilmore Girls waiting for my laundry to be done.


Tomorrow I go home for a bit. I want to be up by 8am, on the road by 10am, home by noon. Shop for the camping food, go to the folks house to prepare it, and the meet Shane for a glorious outdoor workout. I'm very excited :) Once that is over I'm meeting a very new friend for a coffee, sit in the sun and watch the cars go by. She's a female figure competitor so I'll feel horribly fat next to her, but it's motivation, right?


Food tomorrow? Oatmeal for breaky (though I'm contemplating having some scrambled eggs instead?) and a Starbucks on the way out as I'm a dumbass and forgot to buy milk. Lunch? Not sure I had one planned but I may pick up a salad at Stupidstore or something. Dinner? No plans. Was planning on skipping.


After that it's going to get a bit scary. Sunday morning, oatmeal as usual (or yogurt one of the two) and then off to pack up the car. I've managed to arrange the diet to be mostly fruits and veggies and I'll restrict on snacks. I plan on doing as many little workouts as possible. Pushups, situps, crunches, jumping jacks, light jogging, yoga, bodyrock exercises, ANYTHING to burn calories. I'm hoping to return at 146.0 or less.


Then I will return to starving.


I will try to blog tomorrow, but will be at my parents.


This will be the LAST of the damn food related things for the summer. I can starve down. I can hit my goals and keep dropping.


Welcome to my summer :)

1 comment:

All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost said...

I've always wanted to take a zumba class! I have a couple dvd's I do from home but I think it would be super fun in a class, I'm just too self conscious to be in front of that many people jiggling around like that:/ haha

I hope you have a good time camping!