Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last Lazy Day

At least for a while. I really did almost nothing. I've spent the last 8hrs sitting on my bed watching Gilmore Girls and playing computer games. I ate....but not too badly. I had cereal, a good sugar free organic type, coffee with splenda, then around 2pm a salad with lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumber and tuna. I did eat some chocolate raisins but that and the lone oreo were all.


I was this morning (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!) and I was 147.5 last time I checked... Dare I hope for 146.5 tomorrow?


Tomorrow I'm doing a leg day. First one in a while, and I'm doing a full out one. Means I need some fuel in me.


Oatmeal for breaky, tuna salad for lunch, yogurt, fruit for snacks. For dinner, leftover soup. Hit the gym, warm up, do the leg workout and cooldown with Zumba (or go back to legs after... have to see how work goes)


Last day of the Stampede today. Fireworks haven't gone off yet and it's 11:21. Last night it was nuts. Fireworks then a few cracks of VERY close lightning. Wouldn't mind tonight being similar. It's so crazy hot that a good storm would cool things down nicely. I'm never going to fall asleep.


Nasimiyu, thanks :)

1 comment:

kes said...

Congrats on the loss! Lazy days are good as long as they don't involve binging and yours didn't so that's good. Hopefully your exercising goes well and you burn a lot of calories! I hope you can continue to stay on track with food and exercise!