Monday, July 4, 2011

Back to me

I was 147.5 this morning, not happy about that. I think I'm 147 now so should be 146.5 at least by morning.


Fuck the cold, I'm going back to the gym. No cardio, don't think my lungs could handle it, but at least if I get an hour of weights in I'm doing something. Might help with the crankiness too.

Speaking of which, today I was perfect me at work. I was pleasant, co-operative, docile. Even as I'm being excluded on the trip East which is for business purposes, and every other manager in my position will be there, but not me. I'm pissed. I am one of the few that will actually go to learn something but they can't open their eyes long enough to see that. Or to be accurate, no one will open their ears long enough to listen to me. But I've been over that. It's not important to them and I need the anger to fuel me.

I ate more than I wanted to. Half the oatmeal, then for lunch one of the gals ordered from BP's. I did the whole 'I can't afford it' and she said not to worry. I got the spinach salad as per usual (about 400 cals?) and half the piece of garlic bread. I also ate about half a bag of cheep chocolate covered raisins and a bunch of gummy candy.


But, after I got home and saw 149 on the scale I decided to eat nothing for dinner. I resisted rice cakes, peanut butter and other treats. I had tea, and a low cal hot chocolate. Yay for me!


I'm watching Gilmore Girls. I love that show. Rory isn't my fave, Loralai is. I love her and Luke. Damn I'm such a sap. Issue is there's a LOT of food in this show! They're always bloody eating junk!


Tomorrow I'm back with most of my team. We'll have to see how that goes. Half an oatmeal for breaky, tea for the road. Starbucks and more coffee for lunch, salad and yogurt for pre gym snack. If I go to the gym I can have dinner of veggies. If I don't go, nothing again.


I'm gonna get to 145 by Friday damnit. Maybe less.

No comments: