Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Saturday....

It's been a while. Today was the first Saturday that I haven't gone home, that I haven't volunteered, that I've had the day almost all to myself.


It was glorious.

:

I dragged my ass out of bed at 830am and quickly debated hitting the 9am Zumba class. Got there 10min late but the instructor spotted me anyways so I joined in. Had fun, worked up a sweat (as much as I can... it's really annoying to hear 'you're not even sweating' when I pretty much don't sweat. I don't think I've ever had a bead of sweat form, or drip down me.... ) Worked on abs, biceps, triceps, lats. Felt good.


Got my hair cut. Went back to the awesome place I went to last time. It's an older African-American woman and I think her husband that run the place. She's very friendly and I love how old school this place is. While I was in there two men came in for a shave from her husband. I don't think I've seen that since I moved to Canada! Well worth the $30 haircut!


Once home I had scrambled egg whites and cleaned the house.


I was 147.0 this morning. I was 146 after the gym.


Went grocery shopping and ate trail mix, chocolate raisins and a bunch of other shit. I also bought that spicy cheesy dip for chips. I ate half the jar..... Last time I checked I was 148, probably 149 by now.


So, fail on day 2 of 500 in 5 or 5. I need to be 147 by morning to be on track. That, or starve until I can get to 146 by Monday morning...


Other than that, I've chilled out at home, done laundry, ate far too much... blah blah blah... I'm still trying to wrap my head around finding a new trainer. I emailed the one reccomended but haven't heard back yet.


Tomorrow I'm hitting the 'new' church for the 10am service, then head home. It's supposed to thunder tomorrow and given the last few pedictions have fallen flat I should be safe to hit the trails and go for a ride (meaning that it will probably storm). Fix my flat tire, go for a ride... then just chill, or play guitar... or something.


My leg hurts and I don't know why. It's been a while since it's hurt. Perhaps I should try that cream?

No comments: