Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cheat day

Figured I'd have my cheat day on Sunday, today, just so I can get into a rhythm and gives me will to survive this for another week.
I had my eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and left for the new church with a black coffee and 2 rice cakes.
I had decided my cheat day would begin after that with a salad from the Co-op Salad bar and some chocolate covered raisins and would end with that.
I went a bit stupid. I ate a salad, chocolate covered raisins, bridge mix, shrimp rolls (only 1), almost an entire bag of marshmallows, a ton of banana bread and my dinner as per the plan minus the almonds.
I was 147.5 this morning, 149.5 now. I just have to remember what Aaron said. You don't gain 2lbs of fat overnight.
Tomorrow is back on the plan. And back to work. I'm happier with a few things, but others still piss me off. That asshole I got into a fight with last week still hasn't talked to me and I still plan on avoiding him. Feeling left behind this week as the rest of them (others in my position in other stores) are out East for a big meeting. I'm still pissed, and no one seems to give a damn. I'll just let it fester.... I know that's bad but right now I don't care.
Have plans for the weekend already, then work will be even more retarded.
Bed.... Early up to eat all that damn food!
And WTF is with blogger? I can't use the editing features (like using the spacing format so I don't get paragraphs all bunched together all retarded) and I can't post. I have to save the draft, then go into edit posts and publish by clicking on the draft and the 'publish' button... BAH!!!!!

No comments: