Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First time!

I actually dripped sweat at the gym today. I know, gross but I NEVER drip! I don't think I ever have!
I was 145.5 this morning.... I can't believe that! I was 147.5 when I got home from the gym so I'm not too pleased with that but hopefully it will go down overnight. I'd appreciate 146 by morning.
Work was ok, gym was good. Got invited to the 6:15pm spin class tomorrow. Get the feeling I'm a gonna die!
Heading into work early so I can leave early and mabye do some weights beforehand. Do the 45min of spin and be done for the day. 7pm heading home sounds good.
Made plans for Saturday, gonna see Shane :)
I need that number to go down otherwise I'll start losing faith. That or I need it to start being noticable fat loss....
I still can't post properly, wonder if that's affecting how comments are working. Blogger pisses me off.... I'll email them if it still isn't working tomorrow.

No comments: