Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sucess!!!

Today was good! I was 1.5lbs less than yesterday (water weight I bet....) and then started eating. Had to take off early to help with the garage sale but I got both parts of breakfast in before hand.
Other than the specific times, I stuck to the diet sheet. With the exception of the extra protein shake and the 3-6-9 fish thing I'm supposed to take (240 cals per serving!!!). I ate 1310 calories. I"m kinda floored. I even got hungry between meals, and feel full now. I'm 149.0 before my tea, so I could lose again tomorrow.
Good workout in also. Did it right, with the cardio after weights. After the gym hit up Stupidstore and bought tons of chicken/turkey/sole/salmon along with veggies, oats and NO SHIT FOOD!!!
I'm well and truly tired now.
Cheat day tomorrow, and cardio day. It's more of a cheat half day, so I get to eat until I do the cardio then eat the new normal diet for the evening.
I'm thinking chocolate covered raisins.....
Kes and Nasimiyu, I had a heck uv a time trying to comment last night. I finally managed to comment on one blog but it took several loggings in and out. Also couldn't format my own post, same with now. I can't highlight anything. Thank you both for your comments :) I'm still desperate to lose weight but I really don't want to purge anymore. I don't want that to be part of my life.

No comments: