Sunday, July 3, 2011

Operation pre camping begins

Canada Day was good. Shane cancelled so I hung out with Jackie all day and went for dinner before the fireworks (wasn't in the plan...) and took 400 pictures during the fireworks. Still haven't waded through them yet.


Saturday was fun. Dragged my ass out of bed at 8am and off we went to go to the mountains. Had a great ride up, mostly uphill. Lunch at the lake and I ate a load. Then halfway back my rear tire blew and that ended my ride. I walked about 1km before my parents got back with the van and we headed into the townsite for ice cream, my Dad's tradition. Back home in time to hit up my friends house and avoid dinner.


Today... not so great. I was unable to avoid the BBQ this afternoon so I ate a burger and a small bowl of beans. Topped off with a scoop of ice cream. After moving all my shit out of storage I ate a small amount of chocolate raisins and yogurt pretzels (really small amount. Not a binge amount.)


I was 147 this morning, 148 tonight.


Next Sunday I leave for camping meaning that it's 4 days of binging. Not what I'm looking forward to, but I am kinda. I'm hoping I can drop to at least 145 before I go. Ideally I would hit around 142 but I'm not going to be able to drop 5 or 6 lbs in 6 days, especially as I can't go to the gym.


Yup, the cycling kinda overdid it for me. I have sore lungs now and a threatening chest cough. It needs to go away soon. I can't run, ride, go to Zumba or even lift weights. Anything that gets my heart rate up makes me gasp a bit and I daren't cough.


So tomorrow, I"m going to go to work and be the perfect happy manager. Despite my frustrations etc I will be what they want me to be.


I will also someday be something I want to be.... thin

1 comment:

All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost said...

Ahh I hate how every event is consumed with food, it's always unavoidable!
Sorry your mountain ride got cut short, but at least you got to ride half of the way or more, I'm sure you burnt quite a few calories so don't stress the extra intake:)
Camping may mean more food, but there is usually more physical activity too! I usually stay so busy doing fun activities that I don't spend so much time eating like I do when I'm home bored out of my mind. Hope you have fun!