Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Turn of events?

I met the new trainer today. It was hard admitting to the food issues, but I did. He took it seriously. He's still willing to take me on though, but not right away. He's busy with some other girls for contest prep so it would be late August. Which is fine for me. I am paying him for one diet. $50 for one plan. To try.



His concern is the 'cheat days' and if I'll know how to stop or when to stop. Also if I've ruined my metabolism how long it will take to recover it.



He says I can do it. Due to my big legs (thanks speedskating....) I need to focus on bulking up the upper body and ignoring the legs to lose some of the bulk. Also, a massive focus will be to make me lean. AKA lose the chubb. Which I am fine with. I can work with that.



I'm 146.5 this morning. I told him 146.0. He wants me at 135 by the end of August. I'm a ok with that! It's what I've wanted for months. He's giving me a diet that I have to follow to a 't'. It's going to be high protein, controled carbs. I'm going to try it, even though right now the idea of eating that much is terrifying.



I have to wait until I see it, which will be tomorrow.



I made a new blog. This one will be me. The real me, not the online me. It will ONLY be about my attempt to do this contest thing, food and exercise blog. No b/p reports etc as this may be made public. I'll link it here once things get going, but it's not a blogger blog.


After leaving the new gym I discovered it seemed very dark outside. Grabbed my camera as I left and snapped a few shots:








Yup, that's a funnel cloud on the left. What a beauty!!! Hard to believe this was around 7pm. It poured, it hailed, thunder and lightning. I ended up pulling over as the visibility was shit and the roads were starting to flood. Still got a severe storm watch hanging over us despite the clear skies. Humidity is super high and you never know what will blow up overnight. What happens when you go from 30-15C in an hour.


Golfing sucked. I hated it. Photos are terrible, I look massive. Stupid giant legs. Group ended up being split up so I felt left out again. But whatever. I was in my element later despite being snubbed continually. Fuck 'em all. I'm going to prove that I can do this, that I am the best despite the shit I have to deal with.


Watching Gilmore Girls (again ) and it's the best episode, the one where Luke and Loralai kiss <3

No comments: