Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yeehaw?

I forgot about Stampede. Kinda. I'm not sure I really care. It's cool that Kate and Wills are here and I'm digging the fact that I get to see the 20yr old Olympic Flame lit from my bedroom window. The fireworks are kinda cool too. But that's about all. Next year I'll go down in short denim cut off shorts and a tiny little cowboy shirts coz I'll be thin enough to.


I was 143.5 this morning. I feel thinner. I ate too much chocolate after work though after eating almost nothing all day. I'm around 144.5 now. I can only hope for 143.5 tomorrow. Zumba tomorrow after work, followed by shopping and hardcore packing. I'm with my GM so plans for as little food as possible and max out the coffee.


mmmmm Starbucks....


Today was strange at work.... the HR manager was working out of the store and I didn't want to deal with them at all given how horrible the last few weeks are. I ended up having to, and totally not telling her much. Just enough to get them off my back for a bit. I need new pants though. They're folding over and you can totally see the weight loss (given that once upon a time I could barely fit my fat ass into them). I will do right before we open the new store though as during the construction phase it'll be dirty and dusty.


I got to go in my new store today, that was cool. It's still a contruction zone so it's not like its for anyone to go in. I'm pretty stoked.


This weekend isn't bugging me as much anymore. Our menu is disgustingly healthy, we've barely gone over crap food except for smores. I plan on doing bodyrock workouts a well as a few laps of the campground each morning (if I can get it around my friend). To add to that I can always starve next week. Planning on taking the last of the laxatives the moment I get back to town on Tuesday night too so that will help.


After that, no more excuses. I have no more 'things' planned. I can just drop and drop and drop. I should be able to drop to below 140 by the end of the month :)

1 comment:

kes said...

I hope everything goes as planned for you so you lose weight. Stay strong.