Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Zumba!

Went back to the gym today, went on the bike for 15min and then an hour of Zumba. Skipped the muscle pump class, I was super tired and I really don't want to overdo it.


Hit the doc today. I'm almost at a sinus infection but not quite so no antibiotics but a nasal spary instead... oohhhh yummy /sarcasm.


Work was fine. Still got a little annoyed but hid it well. Was not quite the perfect manager but was happy and pleasant all the same.


Got up late so I didn't do the bodyrock workout, trying again for tomorrow. I don't have to work till noon but I'll be going in about 2 hrs earlier. Also may see one of the district people I really don't like at the store I'm at so we'll see how that goes...


Food wise today it was ok. I ate so little until I got to the post gym where I ate chocolate covered raisins, ju jubes and slowpokes. Blech! I purged a teeny tiny amount, but I was 144.5 last time I checked. Can I hit 142 by the weekend?


Going back to my Gilmore Girls marathon (so lame, I know ;p)


Night!

No comments: