Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Small Steps

Today was a good day.... food wise. Meh day otherwise. I've managed 50g carbs (not bad considering my last few days... possibly my lowest day so far), and just over 600 calories. Sugars are well below the limits also. I drank 2L of water and perhaps had too much caffiene. (one Venti Americano, one pepsi max, one cup of tea and another one shortly). I was 144.0 this morning. I'm 144.5 right now, 2 hrs before bed. I should, hopefully, be at 143.5 by morning.


So, day one should be in the bag. I have 2 more days to hit ketosis, one day in ketosis, and then unfortunatly I will fuck it up with the breakfast on Sunday.


I skipped the gym today. I was so exhausted. I woke up tired. I could feel it in my limbs. Just getting out of bed was hard and by the time I got in my car I was ready to go back to bed. Tonight, asleep by midnight, if not earlier. I also almost pulled my calf as I was leaving work. 3 days in heels have hurt a bit. Tomorrow it's flats for the day, and the gym after. Still have to find out about the Friday Zumba thing. I guess at this point it depends on money.


I got my oil changed coz I had to. It was already past due but damn I'm broke! Something came off my credit card, I don't know what yet as it's not updated, but I bet it was my old gym. Bastards. I will get to call and yell at them tomorrow.


And now the lady I live with is changing the millions of calendars she has in the house to the new month. Seriously and obsession. There's even one in the bathroom! There's TWO in the storage area!!!! BAH!!!! OMG I am such a loner.....


So, still need to organize the money situation. I need to make it to August. I need to buy the items I need for the hike, pay for the potential camping trip with my friend, and then that's it. I'll get bonus sometime in July and I MUST pay off my glasses, computer etc. They've got the highest interest so the first to be paid off.


Oh it will be good to be debt free.... if I can ever get there.


But, today was a small step. I managed a lower carb. Tomorrow needs to be the same or lower, and have a workout too. No exception as I may not have chance on Friday. Day one is down, day two needs to work.

No comments: