Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ahhhh...

Today is Easter. An excuse to gorge and eat too much chocolate.


Of which I eagerly participated.


The past few days of digusting eating have caused me to BALLOON up. I can't even think about what my weight will be tomorrow. Fat, just fat, at this point.


I am back tomorrow though. A friend and I are doing it through FB. We're taking measurements, weighing and posting. We are similar weights but she is taller, making her bmi less. Her UGW is 4lbs less than mine, putting her right below the underweight bmi, while mine puts me right over it.


I have a GW, and an UGW. I plan to basically turn my brain back to what it was in September. I am going to hate food. Analyze every calorie, abhore sugar, pick over the protein. No fasts longer than 36 hrs (starvation mode etc). Coffee will be allowed, as will tea, but water requirements must be met. 2L per day. More as I get closer to summer.


No binges allowed.


I don't mean that I'm never going to have any treat again. I mean that treats will be VERY carefully portionned and allocated. They will be allowed when I reach certain goals. No breads, rice, pasta, potatoes etc.


Sometime around a year ago I hit 191 and began to lose weight. I've lost track over the last 4 months, but it only took me 3 months last time to get to what was my lowest weight since I was a teenager, should only take 2 months this time around at the most. If I do it right, I should be able to starve off these 10lbs by the end of May.... at least thats what I"m hoping for.


Ultimatly I want to be my UGW by the end of summer.


BRING IT ON!!!!!

No comments: