Monday, April 25, 2011

Tired...

So tired...


Work was ok. Got most of my list accomplished before having to deal with an asshole customer. Put my cover letter and resume in for the new position... I wonder how long it will be before I find anything out.


I did ok on food today. I didn't eat until 1pm, and then just a 35cal yogurt. Had the rest from 2-4pm and the rice cake on the way to the gym. Did end up eating that sucker, so add 20 cals. Unfortunatly I also ate the left over ju jubes in the car... fuck.


Did Zumba then joined the muay thai class. Besides smashing the shit out of my shin it was awesome. Did some arm work after but 3 hrs at the gym and I was exhausted. Had steamed broccoli and sprouts for dinner with a cup of tea. There's so much freaking chocolate upstairs but I avoided it all.


I need to sleep. My body is freaking out as it's so tired.

No comments: