Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Change again

Today wasn't too bad. I ate more than I planned, but kept it reasonable overall. I had pancakes (7 grain) with scrambled egg whites and sausages around 2pm. Skipped the yogurt but ate the salad. Skipped the rice cake and then ate almost an entire back of peanut m&m's when I found out they're moving me stores again.


Good workout at the gym, 30 min elliptical, over an hour weights (leg day.. quads, glutes, calves and abs) and then 10 min on the bike. My legs are adequatly tired. They'll be exhaused tomorrow!


Ate 5 almonds, a banana and half a Luna bar after the gym, then had a slice of bread when I got back and one teaspoon of Nutella.


It's up there, probably right around or over 1200 cals. But I need to do this to sustain the loss. I'll eat light tomorrow, or lighter as I've sitll got a 3 hr gym session planned from 6-9. Lots of cardio tomorrow! So usual for lunch with something in the afternoon, maybe a soup or take an apple. No banana's left. Post gym, almonds and maybe soup when I get home if I want, but I really should have veggies. We'll see.


Prepared to put my foot down a bit tomorrow when I walk back into that store. I'm not happy I'm going but I have to make the best of it and do my damn job.

No comments: