Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I don't care

I'm in a pissy mood. Strange seeing as I was fine earlier.


I binged. I ate an entire tray of mini muffins from walmart, as well as the entire pack of $1 mini cruellers (or whatever the fuck they're called.) I also ate a ton of Mike and Ikes, and peanut m and m's at work. I even tried to get someone to go to Five Guys for fries for me.


Fuck


But I was down today. I also did go to the gym and do the Zumba and Muscle Pump class, so an hour of cardio (and it was good today!) followed by an hour of torture. I ate steamed veggies and 2 slices of bread for dinner.


I ate breakfast today so I think that's where the hunger came from. Tomorrow I close and no gym. I do have to go to Sharons to check on the cats before work, but I plan to sleep until at least 9am first. I'm hoping I can delay eating until 1 or so but that may not be possible depending on what my morning looks like.


I plan on having tea for the way to work (or Sharons) and maybe another decaff tea once I get there. Salad and yogurt for 2pm or so, and I dunno, I really want a burger. Yeah, so not doing well here. We'll see what happens tomorrow at work.


I also got in a mini disagreement with my trainer today. He said I need to rest. I don't want to. How can I explain to him why taking a week off from the gym is such a bad thing? I can't in any way that won't arouse suspicion.


I'm hoping I'm down again tomorrow. This eating a bit more has to work and I just have to stop being stupid about what I'm eating. Ex: I should take the other steamed veggies and a pack of soup tomorrow if I get hungry. Save the burger for a treat day.


I have 17 days left to hit 140 again. Can't do that with burgers and muffins.....

No comments: