Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Failed Day

Was supposed to be a fast day. I managed until just after my workout (had a coffee, tea, water and half a protein booster juice before then) when I had to go to bulk barn and buy supplies for Saturday. I told myself one piece of chocolate and I ended up with chocolate, gummy bears, trail mix and then I stopped in at a fast food joint and ate half a cheeseburger. On the drive home I had a thing of onion rings and once home, had a few of the mini eggs.


I suck.


I'm fat


I'm getting fatter.


I wish I could go back to January.


I was miserable but at least I was skinnier.


I have one week left in this place. I can't wait that long.


I'm going back through the old blogs tonight, see if I can find motivation and inspiration from back when I was happy to be down to this weight. I won't hit my goal of 140 by April 30th, but perhaps I can be back there by the end of May.


I start again tomorow. Church in the morning, and there's no staying for 'snacks' after. I can have just tea before, pop one of my caffiene pills on the way to the gym, and just water there. Home to shower, then off to my friends parents for dinner. It will be fish, so at least a lean protein, and I will say my stomach isn't happy and only have a small portion. If I can manage a huge cardio day I should be ok. I'm hoping to do at least 30-45 on the elliptical, maybe a 20 min run, some bike, steps and rowing (10 min each on the latter 2). Broken up of course in between weights. We'll see how the legs feel.


I'm hoping to avoid all the chocolate tomorrow, but I'll have to see how it goes. I have a diet Dr. Pepper, and I'll take water/crystal light, and drink black coffee (with Splenda if they have it.)


I hate my scales, but I'll get into that tomorrow. For now, starting weight tonight is 151.4lbs. Goal by April 30th, 145. 6lbs in 8 days.

No comments: