Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not All Is Lost

At least that is what I have to believe. So I binged again, this time on donuts, and gained another 2lbs during the day. I'm not going to put that much on overall. I can and will recover. I had about 600 calories before eating some M & M's, then I hit a Tims on the way home. Several tim bits, half a boston creme donut, a chocolate danish and half a muffin later and I feel pretty damn gross. Just having some black currant tea and then bed.


Tomorrow it's back to the gym. An early start, hoping to be at work by 7am or so, with tea as usual. Keith said he'd buy me lunch, if he remembers I will probably eat lunch. They keep offering, if I say yes once it will shut them up for a bit. If he forgets (and I won't be reminding him!) I'll have my usual salad and yogurt and I'll take a Luna bar for before the gym. Off at 5 so gym by 6 and try for 2 hours, more if I can. Soup or just broccoli for dinner depending on what time I get back and how I feel overall.


Just felt so damn depressed all day and I think I'm going to blame the Starbucks for these binges. I think I just need to stick to the Americano's or just plain old coffee (even better, have my own tea!!!).

No comments: