Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not quite to plan

That was today all over. I got out of here late, it was snowing like crazy, and got back to my old home in time to change and begin the gym appt. Which was a complete waste of my time. I'm never going back for training. I'll use the gym there only to work out when I'm down visiting.


Hit the mall and grabbed a few things, then hit my old store before heading to my former trainers house. We hung out, had espresso (mmm) and then hit the Y for a workout. It was kinda yuck down there, humid and musty but we had a workout and left, heading back to his place for nuggets and Anchorman. Until then I'd only had a tea and water and then he fed me nuggets that he made. I ate four and I think he said it was either 230 cals or 420 cals for 4. I can't remember....


I hit up a friends house to drop off a cheque but hit Safeway before hand, and besides downing the Starbucks in record time I had chocolate too. I haven't eaten anything else but those ju jubes, peanuts and chocolate covered raisins are still sitting funny.


I avoided cupcakes tonight and even though I would love some of the Chinese in the fridge, I'm staying clear. I'm going to have some berry tea before bed I think and that's all. The laxatives I took last night worked wonders today. I think I'll take them tomorrow again after dinner so I can get rid of all that I eat tomorrow.


It felt really good to not eat today, but I have to eat tomorrow. I'm looking forward to not eating on Monday again. Wonder what I'm weighing in at today? At the gym he had me at 151 but he also told me my body fat was 29 and given that my trainer had me at 23 2 weeks ago thats not accurate.


Whatever... I need those thoughts to fuel my loss. I need to lose. I desperatly want to get back to feeling empty, losing my pants, getting new tattoos. I don't care about muscle gain right now, if I'm skinnier then the muscles will stand out more anyways.


See how long I can go sans food tomorrow... probably wont' be as long :(

No comments: