Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Day

Only one fuck up today and it wasn't caused by me. Keith bought me a chocolate shake from Peters and I had to try it. I've never had one before and it's very famous around the western part of the country. They've even got some quote from Hugh Jackman about how much he loves their shakes from when he filmed something down here. It's one of those mom and pop shops that's been going since the 60's and is ALWAYS busy. I only drank half (I know, only too much but he was sitting right there.) and chucked the rest, having my salad, yogurt and 2 of the Lipo 6 pills. I'm not sure they're doing anything but you never know. I need to take them for longer methinks, but the caffiene really isn't bugging me at all.


I skipped the post gym rice cake and had soup and broccoli for dinner, followed by 3 prunes, 3 strawberries with nutella and a very very small handful of dry cereal. According to my scales I'm 145 and at the gym I was 146.5 so I think they're fairly accurate. I just have to stick the scales on one specific spot on the uneven tile and it seems to hit it just fine.


Lame day at the gym, only 1.5 hrs. All day I could feel the top of my right hamstring bugging me really badly, like it was going to pull, so I figured I'd go a little light on cardio. Did 25 min on the bike, then proceeded with my leg day. Had to skip one piece of equipment as there always seemed to be people on there. Catch up with that tomorrow.


Got two visitors in the store tomorrow so it's sure to be a busy day. Again, skip food for as long as I can, but I may have a coffee also (which means no pills). Again, salad and yogurt then off to the gym and have the rice cake after. I may consider a Luna bar also as it's going to be 2 hours of classes and late ones. Come home to a cup a soup and tea, then bed. I wasn't planning on doing much more than some cardio, the Zumba and the Body blast class, give myself a little bit to recover as Friday it's up to upper body and I'll do a huge day on Saturday. I'm thinking I'll just do all abs on Sunday mornings as well, that way I can hit them at the gym during the week but devote some time to them on one day also. Anyways, trying for less than 500 cals and hoping to hit around 144 by morning.


Tired, wanted to be asleep by now.... and I will probably dream about the licorice flavoured shake they have. I will have to try one at some point, on a treat day. I will also say I'm proud of myself for not having a donut or even a piece of a donut when I wanted one so badly in the lunch room, also for not having a piece or few of my friends Hershey chocolate that I accidently found, or anything else really. My 2 strawberries and that was it. Now I just need to stick with it until Sunday when I can have a treat... and then it will be a decision as to what to have?


Oh boy...

1 comment:

All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost said...

I like your new blog:)
It sucks when people bring you goodies, because I feel like it's rude to not take it.

My scale at school & my one at home is off too, by more than a couple pounds:/ it makes me nervous, but my digital one at home is lower so I go with it:p
Keep up the good work!