Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meetings....

I knew today would be tough... and it was but I think I managed ok. There was room for improvement though!!!


I had a cup of coffee with splenda in it while I got ready, tea on my way to work and water once I got to the meeting. Had another cup of coffee there but it was super gross. Then they served lunch... I grabbed a bunch of salad minus dressing and a tiny bit of the ceasar salad loaded with dressing (it wasn't good so it was a seriously tiny bit). I even grabbed an egg sandwhich where I took two bites and left it. I also had a ladel full of soup but only ate half (tomato and I could taste the creaminess). I polished it off with a can of diet pepsi, and managed to avoid the treats. Until a bit later when I stuffed a mini carrot cake muffin loaded with icing in my mouth and then had a mini butter tart. Later they brought in veggies and fruit so I had 1 piece of pinapple and 3 smal pieces of canteloupe before indulging in the veggies. Stayed away from the carrots but ate 6 cherry tomatoes, several sticks of cucumber and a bunch of celery.


Meeting over I ate a rice cake and hit the gym. Banana after and now I'm at home, it's almost 11pm and I had 4 small chocolate eggs and a cup of tea. My stomach hurts, I'm trying not to eat. I don't know how to use my friends stove so I'm sure that is helping (she got a new gas one today) otherwise I'd steam up some veggies. Right now I'm too exhausted I hope to eat.


I got told today I'm training a new girl starting next week. I'm excited but nervous. I really don't want to fuck this up.


Also I got the email that my guitar is in!!! I had the guy check it out and it's signed, hand signed, not a stupid fucking stamp!!! OMG I'm so excited to get back this weeked to pick it up!!!!


The gym was good. I ran for 20min, did some hamstring curls before Zumba, which was kinda lame. Mostly because I didnt' know some of the steps and when we switched the way we faced due to the very bright setting sun, I couldnt see the instructor properly and couldn't follow along. Muscle Tone was much better though. I will feel that tomorrow. I spoke to the Scottish lady afterwards as she does some light swimming after. I'm joining her next week so that will be cool!


Hitting the hay. I may have a tiny bit of the puffed cereal so about 60cals, and will probalby head into work early to avoid being home around sweet stuffs (and kids!!!)

No comments: