Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Day,

Another Binge.


Yeah, this time at FatBurger. I went with my boss after eating my salad. I ate that entire burger and fries, then went to starbucks and had cake and a brownie type thing with a white chocolat mocha. I also ate a ton of candy... so I dunno, 4000 calories? No gym today.


I was 146.2 this morning. I'm over 149 right now.


I was remembering earlier what I looked like at 140. I had hollow cheeks and when I smiled I had double lines as there was less fat to plump my cheeks out. I want that again.


Tomorrow is back to normal. Salad, yogurt and gym, then steamed veggies for dinner. Saturday I'm contemplating skipping eating. I know it's bad, but why not. It works. Then Sunday skip breakfast, have a treat after church and try to avoid lunch, then I'm making dinner. I should hopefully be able to get to 145 by Monday morning.


Maybe I'll go for a run on Sunday?


I need to be 140 by April 30th. I've got 2 weeks.


I'm just so fed up of being at this spot. I need to get traction again. I need to stop thinking I can eat normally. I need to become paranoid again.


Tomorrow, no more candy. I'm out of quarters. Stay out of the lunch room. Every thing I eat, think of what that is adding to my sizeable ass.


Slim's in... not fat.

No comments: