Saturday, April 2, 2011

Transition

Today I left my home city, again. I did this 7 years ago and now I'm trying again. I'm excited, and sad. I know that friendships will change, but some will strenghten.


I also know that this is a new start. I can leave so many bad things behind. Bad habits, decisons etc. I will not have the same amount of people watching me and in a month, will have one less.


In other words, it's time to get down to business and drop this weight.


We did measurements on Friday and they weren't good. I clocked in at 146.5 pre workout with no food so it's pretty accurate and gained 2lbs of fat and no muscle. He pointed out that I'm only 7lbs away from the goal.


It was his last day too meaning that I'm now on my own. He will hopefully be up and running at the end of the month in his new gym but there's no guarantee for that. I've bought a blank notebook so that will be my training diary, one he can look at. I'll record weights, exercises, reps and cardio. Also, anything else in the day too like if I felt sick, weak, tired etc. He thinks 4 days and we have a 4 day plan set up, but I figure if I can hit the gym for 5 days I should be ok. Especially as one day will be the double class. Do Day 1 on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, Weds the double class, Fri day 3 and Sat day 4. Gives me Thurs and Sunday off. I'll have to see how it goes. I'll start on Monday.


I also am planning new food stuffs. I'm going to keep some elements of the IF but modify it a lot. I don't think I'll eat at all in the mornings, just tea and water. Maybe eat at work before hitting the gym but then just a yogurt and salad. Have one of my new Lipo6 pills for some workouts (legs and maybe one other day as I'm not sure how I'll react to them. If it works well, I'll take more) and then post gym some steamed veggies, soup etc. I will have one larger food day, probably Sunday, to try and counter any binges, but it won't be a massive food day.


My goal is to end April at 140 or less. That's under 2lbs per week, should be very doable. If I hit 2lbs/week then I should be 138 by the end of April. I can take that!!!!


Today I ate more than I wanted. I was fine until I had some white chocolate ice creme at around 8pm tonight, then had some lentil soup, followed by 1.5 slices of pizza and some cookies. If only I had stopped at the soup.... I can't even get a good number as to what I am on the scale but I may try.....


Tomorrow I should be fairly active, helping my friends family unload a trailer full of stuff from her Great Aunt's that died several weeks ago. I know there's a piano in all of that so I will be hauling heavy stuff... now only to avoid food....

No comments: