Friday, April 15, 2011

Forks And Roads...

And I'm at yet another.


I binged again. I avoided the McDonalds, mostly because I was busy, but then went to Walmart and as an 'excuse' I bought a ton of food for the guys at work. But I ate so much of it. I also managed my salad and single yogurt.


I hit the gym, long enough to get a message that I'm working out tomorrow, and then left. Went out for my nephews birthday and ate so much, again. However, I've got laxatives this time.


I popped two. Going to down a ton of water and watch some of Black Swan and then go to bed. Heading back home in the morning, wanting to leave around 8am. Cardio in the morning, then weights in the afternoon. Pay for the guitar (!!!! :D !!!) and stop to pay for my Avon stuff.


My idea is to go as long as possible sans mange. So, tea, water, vitamin water, my Lipo 6 pills, more tea and maybe a Starbucks before I head back home if I am good all day.


I'm fed up of boucing, it's time to take control. I get the feeling that I may end up in an argument over 'rest' times with my old trainer. I can't tell him why I can't take a week off, and that will cause the fighting. If I can just go back to losing again instead of yo-yoing. I just am so terrified I will be one of those people who packs on the pounds. 15 days left.....

No comments: