Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Weekend

It wasn't too bad though. Yesterday was good, going home and seeing people. I ended up eating too much, I should have just eaten the entire 300cal salad and avoided the trail mix binge but instead I had half the salad and the chocolate. Nothing else all day though, worked out great!


Shopping was awful as always. I tried on some dress pants and they just don't fit around my fat thighs. I'm not going up a size, I just have to shrink faster.


Met with 'S' and it was awesome as usual. We ended up sitting in the parking lot for an hour after just talking. He went to shake my hand after and I laughed at him and gave him a hug instead. I need to do that again. He's awesome to talk to, cracks me up but has a ton to say too.


Drove home laaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Got back around 1130pm. I love driving that late this time of year when I'm more awake. I love that the sky is still so light and it's almost midnight. However, knowing that a car in front of me smashed into a deer at max 5 min previous (I can only assume it was a deer due to the chunks of it and the amount of blood all over the road) and that I was absolutly exhausted and tired made it not as enjoyable as normal.


Got up late, but later service as I went to my boss's church. I liked it. Contempory service instead of the traditional I'm used to, but a lot more people my age, and open minded people about having drums and guitars in a church. I'll be going back methinks, despite being weird that my boss goes there (not my new General Manager, his boss... but still my boss. lol. my work is confusing)


Grabbed some stuff out of storage, hit the grocery store where I bought bad food as well as good food. After adding it all up it was about 1200 cals of nuts, chocolate, and more chocolate, but I think the math is off.... It really wasn't that much, that or I'm deluded. Went out for a bike ride, then came home and ate more crap food (probably about 500 or so cals of garbage). Skipped dinner because of that.


I think about what I've eaten in the last two days. Half a salad, and a bunch of nuts, chocolate, some cookies. I have to be able to do better. Weight wise those foods really aren't much, but it's loaded with sugar and garbage. What if I'd eaten the salad and some tuna and that was all I ate all day? I'm managing this way so why not the other? I was barely in ketosis this morning, doubt I will be tomorrow.


The bike ride was glorious. I went out on some trails, spent about an hour. I'm gonna hurt tomorrow! Speaking of which, tea as usual for breakfast, and yogurt as late as I can handle (only half of course). Salad and tuna for lunch, cottage cheese for later on, and more coffee and pepsi max. Gym for a workout and Zumba, then home for eggs and unloading the 5 boxes I brought home... ugh, I'm so fed up of unpacking. I have until the end of the month to clean out that storage unit.


But I'm exhausted, must post my 365 photos and hit the hay!

No comments: