Thursday, June 2, 2011

Exhausted

Once more I barely dragged my ass out of bed. I drove to work trying to keep my eyes open and pretty much snapped on the first person that said one sentence that wasn't cautiously pleasant.


I hate being a bitch but damn it feels good some times.


My body is tired, but not as bad as yesterday. Today my mind and eyes were tired. I didn't want to stay awake, couldn't stay alert.


However, it was a productive day at work. I was craving pita bread and m&m peanuts but totally ignored it. Felt damn good.


I should be at 50g carbs and just barely under 600 cals, plus I went to the gym. Did 30mins on the bike and chest, rear delts, shoulders and abs for weights. Only did just shy of 1.5hrs. Ran out of there as I saw lightning but it didn't last very long at all.


Lights are flickering pretty awesomely now, wind picked up, but no lightning or thunder yet.


Soooooo.... 143.5 this morning. Was 143.0 after 'dinner'. I should be 142.5 by morning. As much as I want to go CRAZY and lose a ton, I'm aiming for 142 by Monday morning. Ideally this means I should be 140-141 by Sunday morning as I've got the pancake breakfast Sunday and will end up eating then.


I'm nervous about tomorrow. We've got our career fair, 2 9 hour days where I won't have refrigeration or a microwave. I am still taking my lunch but I don't know if I'll be able to eat it. I don't want to eat with everyone else. Tomorrow is day 3 and I should be hopefully in ketosis by the end of the day.


Fuck I'm tired. I don't understand what's going on at the moment. My Dad is confusing me. I don't understand if he wants me to go do a 16hr round trip drive to drop off a rental car, or what is going on. I'm very confused.


I need sleep.


I probably need food... but I dont' want it.

No comments: