Sunday, June 19, 2011

An attempt at normalcy

Today wasn't too bad. Despite how I feel and what I probably weigh right now.


I ate breakfast, had a yogurt and eggs as tere wasn't much eggs left, less than 100 cals then headed to church. I really enjoy this church. I think I will split my time between the two, going to my friends one week and this one the next. After, my boss who had invited me to begin with invited me out for lunch with his family. I ordered a low cal platter, which ended up being 390 cals, again not too bad. I hit the grocery store to pick up lettuce for this week and ended up leaving with junk again.


I did have my burrito and my veggies, but probably close to 2000 calories in junk. I did however check out low cal home made hot chocolate recipes. I made one for 20cals.


1tbspoon of unsweetened cocoa

2 tbspoon of low cal sweetner (I used splenda and the recipe called for 3. Even 2 was pretty sweet)

Add water or milk. ( I added a tiny bit of skim milk but it didn't need it.)


My leg/glute is still not behaving either so I spent the rest of the day sitting on ice packs watching documentaries on Netflix now that I finally unpacked my Xbox. I've watched Ringers about LOTR fans (pretty cool...) and a documentary about Amish, now onto Hope Floats (which I've never seen...)


Yeah, lazy ass today.


So tomorrow is the 2 month weigh in... I'm still gonna do it, get measurements etc. I need the grounding. After that is done, off for a run. Shower and eat, oatmeal most likely, and clean up the house. I promised to go visit a friend, may do that after lunch, and hit the south end store at the same time. Go to the gym and hit the zumba, but only of for a little bit, like maybe 15 min of cardio, 30-45min weights and the hour zumba. Just don't want to aggravate my poor glute again so soon.


Food: Oatmeal or something for breakfast which will probalby happen around 10 or 11am. Late lunch of salad greens. For dinner, depending on how late Zumba goes, burrito and greens, or soup. It depends on if I stick to my plan or not....


Gonna now continue my lazy night with a game of civilization :)

No comments: